Thursday, December 16, 2010

My first outfit! Woo-Hoo!



I made this Christmas outfit for my little girl a few days ago and wanted to share! This was my first outfit ever and I am so proud of myself! I made a pillowcase dress with matching jeans and hair bows! I usually just make bows and simple crafts and I was going to buy one since I hadn't tried making clothes yet, but my husband insisted I try to make one first so we did it together! Yes, he actually helped me! I am so glad he insisted I make one because I think it turned out so cute! Even her shoes matched! These shoes came without laces so of course I had to add matching green ribbon to them! Too much? Probably but I thought it was cute anyway! I think I did a pretty good job overall, especially for my first outfit! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Very CUTE! Now you're going to be hooked, lol, that's what happened to me after I made my daughter her first outfit! Thanks for stopping by and adding yourself as a follower :)
    Katie
    miamoodesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete